Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

MY IDEA OF HEAVEN


Roller coaster week....conclusion for it....look above.....wat do you see? Yes, I have finally found a new job. Good pay and a nice boss. Could not ask for more.


Had to make some call of 'shame' today to the agency, to some colleagues to tell them the news. And am awaiting my boss to come in now so that I can have a lil chat with him before I make all those calls.....

And then rewarding myself to a quiet weekend away to the Hunter's.

IMAGINE THIS:

Waking up to the wineries....


Sipping wine while watching the sun set....


& Knowing that you can do it all with biggest peace of mind....PRICELESS!





HUNTERS..............HERE I COME!


0 remarks: