Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

AFTERMATH

This is the first ever time I am dragging myself to work on a Monday morning.....the first ever Monday Blue I have ever felt since I started working a year plus ago.....

I was having chest pain the whole night....and I constantly thought I am gonna have a heart attack any minute.....

I dragged myself up.....

My back hurts;
My chest still aching;
My nose running;
My throat drying up;
And I am coughing.

Yeah...the aftermath of my Hunters Weekend....

Rooney went totally crazy this morning when I brought him out for a walk. He was just running around me in circles and playing with his buddies, Corby and Zoey. At last, some friends after a traumatic weekend.

Rooney came back to Sydney suffering from a sore eye....Romeo wasn't too happy with him and bit him near the eye area.

Seeing Rooney running around like a mad dog, I know that he's relieved to be back with his buddies.

**More about the trip soon**

0 remarks: