Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA


Yay! I'm going to watch Phantom of the Opera!!! Despite it being such a great show and how tickets going off like hot cakes and it has seem IMPOSSIBLE to get nice front seats, I STILL MANAGE TO GET THEM!

I've been internet hunting for the whole morning and after checking the tickets by clicking each and every day of the performance, I bump into two IRRESISTABLE OFFER. I manage to get into showbiz and on the 26 June show, they still have seats from Row C! That is like....fifth row from the front. Cannot resist it....bought it.

SO I AM GOING TO THE SHOW

And....f*ck that conman seller from Gumtree who tried to con me $300 to buy her so-call first row absolutely dead centre seats. I already felt the dodginess when she offered $250 for 3 first row tickets which are currently being bid at ebay for at least $159! 11 email correspondences later, she still refuse to meet me to complete the transaction. My numerous request for her mobile phone no also came to no avail. And guess what, she gave me a stupid Adelaide address, indicating she can't meet me coz she's in Adelaide.

Guess what, conwoman.....firstly, if you live in Adelaide, why would you buy 3 $109.90 tickets for the Sydney show and then selling them below market price? Crazy ar? Money too much is it?

So...beware of this seller with this email address: samanthakeen@y7mail.com

BIATCH!.....trying to con my hard earn money!

So, I reported her to Gumtree admin service, they had her ad removed so she cannot con ppl anymore!

As for me.....I'll settle with Row 5 seats...be thankful that we can still get such GREAT seats....and WE ARE GOING TO THE SHOW NEXT MONTH!!!

WAIT FOR ME DEFORMED-FACED SINGING MAN.....I'M COMING TO SEE YOU SOOOOON! =)

0 remarks: