Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

OK....I'M BORED


I'm soooooooo bored in the office today that I had to google up the word BORED on Google Image. And guess what I found? Heaps of bored bunch doing bored things.


ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz



And all of a sudden, outta nowhere, boss comes in my room and suggested me the 'fun-est' thing to do in the office....playing house! I get to reshuffle everything in my packed office before the new boss comes in.....to maximise the available space so that I don't look too cramped...and bored in a supposedly-big-but-cramped-up-small room...YIPPIEEEEEEEE!!!


All the circled RED stuffs has gotta go!!


As you can see....I'm surrounded by rows and piles of files and documents and fax machine and printer.....I think if the file above me all topple over....I'm gonna be burried alive underneath there. And there is soooo many space behind my desk!! So so save me, my boss has asked if I wanna shuffle it ard....and the best thing about it is we've got 'removalists' living just next door!! Now you know what firies do when they are not putting out fire.....kekeekekekek......


Enuff about office shuffling project.....it will take some time to think where to put those piling-up files and documents and finding the perfect spot to dwell upon 7 hrs a day!

We ordered the sushi platter from Makota last Friday. Been in Sydney 4 years now and how shameful to say I have not tried Makoto Sushi before.....The platter cost like $39.90 and trust me, its really worth it....it's like equivalent to 16 plates of individual sushis and yum they were YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!



I'm not only bored at work, I get bored at home too....I went and bought those miso soup bowls with cover (as seen above) just so that I can have more fun when making miso soup at home....

Haha....drooling already?? I am....
(pause)
(pause)
(still pause)
Mmmmm....alrite, I'm still bored....back to work now....

0 remarks: