Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

MISSING MALTESE....PLEASE HELP!

I saw this post at Innit in Nuffnang website and immediately feel the need to help out a bit. I know the chances are slim but we must do anything we can....every lil help counts!! Being a 'mummy' to a maltese as well, I know how the owner must be feeling now...



Melody (pic above), a 6 month old Maltese weighing 2.5kg was abducted from her house at Taman OUG, Kuala Lumpur on the 5th May 2008. She's microchipped and the number reads 458098500150716.

Please call 012-3656203 if u see any suspicious people selling Maltese or if you have friend who just bought a Maltese or you see some dog that looks like this wandering aimlessly on the streets.

Please.....help this poor owner find her dog back......Tell your friends about this, post this up ur blog.....just do anything you can to help this doggie munchkin find her mummy back!

Click here for more photos of Melody.

2 remarks:

Anonymous said...

oh my. i hope Melody gets to go home safely.

She is a really sweet-looking dog!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear that, and wish for your maltese safe return. I have a maltese, 3 years old, and she is a member of our family, so I do understand what you are talking about.

Hope for your dog's safe return.

steve