Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

FINGERS CROSSED

Sorry for the absence the past week. I had been getting my hands full on preparing for interview and more interview. 2 down.....and a weekend to relax now. I think I did well in the 2nd interview.....couldn't have asked for me. So the only thing I can do now is to keep my fingers crossed....for luck that I'll get the job.


I was very happy with my performance in the interview yesterday, not that I say I will definitely get the job but at least I had no regrets of not doing this or not saying that by the time I walked out of the office. So as a form of encouragement to myself, I am treating myself a lil gift as an 'encouragement'. Keke....there's always a million reason to spoil yourself!

And what's the best gift to present yourself other than a watch?

And what's better than buying yourself a BREIL? (ok lar...I know there's tag heuer lar...but dun forget I am only just starting to work. Breil's the best I could afford)

I walked past the shop at QVB yesterday and fell in love with this red leather strap number. I refrained myself from buying it on the spot, just in case it was a case of impulsive spending. I waited till this morning and decided I still want it.

Ok....I'm not good with leather strap watches. Simply because I treat any watch I have as if it's a super durable army watch or something. I even wear my watch to swim last time....and have a bad habit of banging my watch to the railings on stairways. I know I am a freak but I like to sound of the metal strap against the metal railing....

But think about it, I want a watch to wear to work actually. I dunno what job I will be getting but I think I could do with a decent nice watch to wear to work. The one I am wearing now, it's been with me since I was like at Form 2 or something....11 years! And the fact it's more of a sentimental value now, I'll still wear it whenever I can. Just that wearing a Breil looks more professional. =) So....splurge a bit lar. I think I deserve it.

And dun play play....Charlize Theron is the spokesperson for Breil. Ooooo...and RED.....red leather strap BREIL....stricking yet distinctive......

BREIL....DON'T TOUCH MY BREIL.......

0 remarks: