Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

THE ROAD IS FINALLY OPENED!

Holy Mother of God! I got a call early this morning....and it was from my migration agent




MY PR APPLICATION IS OFFICIALLY APPROVED!

I AM OFFICIALLY AN AUSTRALIAN PERMANENET RESIDENCY!


I have waited almost 9 months plus for it...had been looking forward to this day since 2 freaking years ago....and the stork has finally arrived with this precious baby for me!

It was more to having a sense of relief than happy excited actually. A friend asked if I have jumped up and down 10 times already since I got the news. And the answer is just a simple "no" because after all the trouble and obstacles and choices I had to make to come to this conclusion....I am just relieved that the road is finally opened. Opened for me to walked further on until I meet another decision in residency again: To stay or to go.

But regardless, I do feel a bit solemn after the excitement of getting the news. It's like I could see myself finally asking myself, "So, the day has finally arrived. Worth all the wait?"

Now, thankfully, everything seemed to worked out these 2 years, Mum's fully recovered from her battle with cancer devil, school fees paid, made new besties on the way and finally......the DAY has arrived.



Can you see the clear path ahead?? What's next in the menu then? Bring it on!



0 remarks: