Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

COMMITMENT ISSUES

I am beginning to realise I have commitment issues. And it extents to the point where career hunting can be a too-much-to-handle situation for me.....


The situation is: I've been doing contract jobs and temp positions, meaning I go to work everyday like everybody else.....work the same amount of time, do the same amount of work and go home. Just that the major difference is I am not considered an employee for that company. I don't get leave loading and if I don't come in to work, I don't get paid. As simple as that.

And I am beginning to feel too comfortable with this idea. Well, at least I don't have to hand in my leave application months before the actual date itself nor do I need to give any notice prior to leaving the company. Whenever I have exams or anything, I could just tell my superior one day prior and that's it, I get my day off. I love the idea that I don't need to be tied down by work contracts or agreements. I love the idea of being a freelancer.

Now that I am in the middle of hunting for a permanent job, it suddenly hit me that eventually I will belong somewhere, be tied down by contracts and work agreements. I will be subjected to everything the company says or instruct. I will be officially TIED DOWN!
Get the big 'YES', sign the papers and *BaM* I am officially hired! sold!


So now, its kinda a dilemma whenever I am being called for an interview. In a way I wanna get a job offer but in the other way, I wish I could remain in whatever position I am in now.....

Gosh...I am beginning to feel like Gulliver in Gullivers' Travel....being tied down by many many tiny people....I feel choked, I feel heavy......


I am suffocating............

Gosh....I sound like a man being forced into an arranged marriage!


0 remarks: