Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

VOLCANO ERUPTS....


And yes, the sleeping volcano has just erupted. All the complains from lil' mama's boy has made me gone over my nerves. I was soooooo f*cking crazy mad that I was practically shaking when I call back to my mum (was intended to look for my sis) to 'let out'.

Bf's lil brother came to stay with us since 3 weeks ago. And he's just not the typical lil bro, he is the hard type. Those you don't ever want to have any contact with, let alone live together. So I have to say, it was a bold step for me.

And three weeks here, all I ever heard was complain complain complain and nagging over dish washing and those empty act smart talk. Nvm....I could filter them through and just brush him off with an occasional smile and 'ohh, really?'

But it was like a stone in the water today, unable to be filtered through. Bf was talking to his mum about something and the bro would stand behind and snap in just like that. Rude. I hate that type of ppl. Nvm, I thought to myself. And begin to feel thankful that my siblings and I have a good relationship. Not to the extent we hug and kiss each other all the time. But at least not screaming at each other and not snapping each others conversation with mama.

When I came out from the shower, all calm down, I overheard his bro telling his mama that his hands are all harsh over dish washing and all. I pratically just lose it when I heard this. FYI before I came over, I had the smoothest hands of all and I had barely touched any housework. So wat your hands are harsh over that few dish washing sessions? I wake up the earliest, leave to work the earliest and comes home the latest. Never had time to even take off my coat and I have to start cooking. So wats with that complain over dish washing after that? And, how many plates could three people use? I usually wash the pots and pan as I cook so whats the big deal, mister? Your hands are precious now and mine ain't? I lose it. I shouted over the phone that if they wanna continue complaining over dish washing, lets scrap off cooking at home altogether. Everyone fix their own dinner and clean up after themselves. Forget about eating together. I was really being pitiful over him eating instant noodle or skipping dinner but if being miss nice gal don't earn me any credit besides complaining about dish washing, how about not cooking altogether? Don't eat mah no need to wash up lor....

ARGHHHH....I am pissed off. I need to sleep or I will be the one nagging till morning......And I am certain more will come....

P/S. Being the wicked one, I am having a plan to buy grocery home tomorrow and cook dinner for only me and bf. If he dare come ask his share, I will have to say no dinner for naggers. Oh gosh....I am wicked. I can fell the horns coming out on top of my head now....

1 remarks:

BlessedOwl said...

Pasture always looks greener over the other side, Yet when you get over to it you realised what you had all along was indeed the best. You can bitch all about your siblings but you ultimately get to know that they are indeed not that bad at all.......

Remember, when you marry a guy, you marry not just him, but his whole family. So like it or not, you have to learn to love this complaining bundle and all the other packages/baggages that comes along with your guy. Of course it's earsier said than done. But if everyone put in the effort, life can be so much happier. Best to start off by not living under the same roof.