Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MYSELF

It's the 3rd of June today.....4th of June last year, was the day I took my first step into the world of firefighters.....

So.....
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MYSELF!!!

I had initially thought my anniversary is on the 20th June....but then after rechecking my time sheets, I realise TODAY is my one year anniversary.

And what more celebration to do than to revamp the whole office! haha....yessss, with the help of 4 strong firies, we have swap the furnitures all around and made a whole new look outta it. I have to say....I can finally breathe! There's such big space in the office now and my evil greedy thought came out with an idea about something even more interesting....


ROONEY COMING TO THE OFFICE WITH ME......


Hahaha....I know, I am a greedy employee.....I want a new office and then I wanna bring my dog in.....


The station commander has got a dog and I just realise he brings him to work every day shift he does. And the doggie...named Tyson, even follow them to fire calls on the truck!!! How cooool. And you know what's the best job for a dog? Doing PR job like entertaining kids and the public! Haha...I wish Rooney has such a job too.....



Gosh....I am like a mother daydreaming her son's future!! Haha....like those times daydreaming parents will talk to each other about hoping their child will grow up to be a doctor, a lawyer, an accountant...etc...etc....


Just that I want him to be a fireman!



Haha....Happy Anniversary to the the daydreaming me!

1 remarks:

Barking Mad Equity for Pet Owners said...

Hope to see you and Rooney at Barking Mad Equity for Pet Owners.

www.barkingmad.org.au

We would love to do a story on your station dogs!

Eedra