Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

MCDONALD'S MAMAK STYLE MENU....

To those Malaysians out there....how could we ever forget those times when World Cup heat was on and every Mamak stall you go to, they got sooooo into the whole thing that they start serving their roti canai's according to the name of the participating countries...

Roti Brazil is definitely a must....

Then there are also Roti France, Roti England, Roti Korea....etc...etc...and the list goes on.

And since the Olympics are happening this year.......guess what?? It's not the mamaks pioneering those trend in starting off with all sorts of names for on their menu as if it was a geography class....

MCDONALD'S ARE DOING IT!!!!

I switch on the TV when I got home from work today and guess what.....McD is spicing up their menu....

INTRODUCING....


With Bacon and Egg, of course this is
McUSA...


Pineapple ring, bacon, bacon, tomato, cheese, beef patty, lettuce with BBQ sauce...
McAustralia...

With chicken strips, cucumber, tatsoi lettuce, sweet chilli sauce wrapped in tortilla,
McAsia...

With beef patty, tomato, lettuce, cheese on wheatgerm bun,
McAfrica...

With crunchy chicken fillet, parmesan cheese, lettuce, Napolitana sauce on wheatgerm bun,
McEurope...

And of course lar, after all the game is all about winning,
Gold Medal Chocolate Pudding!!!
Mmmmm......I wonder what KFC is gonna come out with next......

Tandoori Crispy Chicken for India??

Maybe Crispy Hainanese Chicken for Singapore??

Or Peking style crispy roast chicken for China???

Oooo...or crispy sambal chicken for Malaysia??


4 remarks:

Anicia said...

hi there. I just tried the Mceurope over here in Tasmania , hobart . It's a bit taste like Pizza and pasta due to the parmesan cheese and napoletan whatever sauce haha

Anonymous said...

OMG.....i can't wait to get a bite of it.....Pizza in a form of burger....*YUM*

Anonymous said...

mcafrica tastes insane bought 4 already and they came out yesterday

Anonymous said...

I work at Maccas and the only burgers that go through the roof are McAfrica's, McAustralia's & Mcasia's the rest are crap + Gold medal Pudding go well to