Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

I'M TAGGED

Instructions: Remove one question from those below, add in one of your own (personal), to make a total of 20.

Tag 10 people in your list at the end of this post.

Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
Used to think it'll be 24 when I was at high school....now, i think its gonna be a far far away story.....I have commitment issues, remember?? Probably 35?

2. What should you be doing now instead of this?
Not really anything.....maybe some work here n there....

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
A lot....Hong Kong, Maldives, I wanna see New York, I wanna go London, I wanna go Japan.....anywhere will do!

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
that everything in this world would be more simple, decisions are minimised and everyone's contented with what they have...yes, my dreams are HUGE!

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Not in the world where everyone still trades on money! Unless I am cast away in some unknown island that even if you have all the money in the world, you still need to hunt for food and build fire to keep warm....

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
loved ones, my mobile.....my DOG! thats the one I am most afraid of!

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
$1 million isn't a lot these days...I'll save it in my FD and still work and play as usual....

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
8. What would be your first splurge when u get your first pay (from proper full time job, not part-time)?

I'll wait till mum n dad comes and spend them to Tetsuya's. Or I'll splurge on gym membership....or working clothes....

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
1) Studious.....in other word....NERD....which is good lar.

2) Animal lover....2 thumbs up!
3) Loves her family.....2 toes up!

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

maturity, have the initiative to want to improve and progress in life, shares the same concept as I do, and willing to work towards a common goal.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?

People that brags a lot but have little capabilities. People who don't know how to be happy with what they have now. People who hog the road and walk slowly when everyone's trying to find a way to cut through.....Basically I hate people who brings negative chi into my life.....


12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
- there are 2 things that I will change.....but I guess I am happy with what I have now. Coz the wrong choices in life brings me a lot of good things as well.


13. What is your most embarassing moment in your entire life?

What is your greatest worry right now?
That I would not be able to get a job, that I would not be able to save as much as I want, I'm worried about my dear Rooney most of the time.....


14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

To be happy and content with what u have and not ask for more

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I am not, but could be....but I do have looooong thoughts before buying something. I usually buy cheaper stuff so I dun hesitate as much.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
procrastinate, to sleep less, less temperamental and more calm

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
diff problem i share with diff people one worrr....perhaps Cynthia for most of my problems....and fun oso lar...

18. What's your weakest point?
I let my feelings conquer my rationality....


19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
My brought up.....at least I have the basic courtesy and manners and understand that in world, its not all about money.

20.What is the one thing you regret most?

I do regret in not goin back to Malaysia 2 years ago....but hey, I learn a lot in these 2 years too....so its a give take situation.....

0 remarks: