Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

My Choppers...

After much debate between me, myself and I, I've finally put my hands down on getting Chops!



I slept, woke up, slept again and woke up again.....feeling much sober, my brains functioning better. Too many reasons why Chops and not Faith...and it was a very impulsive act to drive 6 hours down to Albury and 6 hours back just to see her.

  • Even if I really do that 12 hours of journey, there isn't still guarantee I'll get her. I might be deemed unsuitable for Faith by her foster parent. And if this happened, we might be pressured by ourselves to adopt another one impulsively so as to not return empty-handed from our looooong journey.

  • Ok, say we get her, sign the papers, pay the adoption fee....drive back up to Sydney for the adoption 2 week trial period. What if then I realise she isn't suitable for us? Drive 12 hours to and fro again to return her? I'm not saying that it will happen, but its all 'buts' and 'ifs' here so I'm just thinking all the probabilities.

  • There are so many homeless dogs here in Sydney alone, why travel all the way to get one? Every rescue dog deserves a fair and equal chance to be rehomed, regardless of how they look. It's selfish that I travel that distance just because she looks better than most homeless dog in Sydney.

  • I've seen Chops, knows she gets along with Roo....love her to bits....why give up on her because Faith looks better?

My heart still stops everytime the sight of Faith's silly picture turns up in front of my eye. But I am sure she will get an even better home soon. She deserves to be the center of all attention and I believe she will get that in a better home....just not mine. That's all.


I'm now just focusing on providing the best to make Chops feel like a princess in our home! Oh, Chops, I can't wait for you to come home!

0 remarks: