Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

Bye-bye RAW

Finally after like 3 weeks of work, I've decided to give up my job as an apprentice hairdresser. It's been the most shittiest week of my life that I have called soooo many people to complain about it....that last night I just cried everything out and recalled what my boss, David, had said to me the day they offered me the job:

"Always remember it's your choice that you wanna be here. It's your choice that you choose to work with us. In the future you might have days where you might feel shitty and feel like you wanna leave. At those moments, always remind yourself that it's your choice to be here....."

And I've decided that I wanna exercise my right of making my choice: I don't even wanna be there one more day in my life...that I wanna quit right away. After making up my mind, I can seriously say that last nite I had the best sleep I ever had since I started working there.....I slept at 9 last nite and did not have nightmare the whole nite and only woke up at 11:30 this morning..feeling totally relieved.

This week itself, ever since I had been picked on at work, there have been 2 consecutive nites where I kept dreaming about things regarding to death. No...not I dream of myself wanting to die....I dream of buying paper made stuffs that you burn for the dead ones and seeing a gal dropping down a building....yesss...I know I sound scary here...but it kinda freaked me out a lil' when I woke up that few mornings.....And last nite....enuff was enuff....I will not tolerate one more day being with them because this is the first ever job that depressed me soooo much. Not only I made myself feel bad, I affected my parents too. My mum was soooo heart broken after hearing all the bad things my colleague did to me that she felt bad the whole time last nite.....I called her just now and told her my biggest Mother's Day pressie I could give here now is to quit the job and quit being mistreated by people there. I hope she felt more relieved right now....knowing her daughter at least still have some self-esteem to spare.

And right here, right now....I just wanna type everything out and totally get it outta my system. Sorry to those I called to bug and whine about it...and thanks for being such good listener as well.....I will blurt everything out here finally and say bye-bye to this nightmare.........

My so-called team leader, Ash, hid my phone on friday because I kept my phone in the kitchen. I left it on silent mode and FYI, I realise some apprentice keeps their phone there as well so I tot it was alrite to do so. And not to say I will talk on the phone (like some of them) while working or constantly check my phone for missed calls or sms-es. I just kept there so that I need to go all the way to the 4th floor to my locker to get my phone during break time. So, at lunchtime, I walk in to the kitchen, opened the drawer, only to realise my phone went missing. I went totally ballistic and asked another senior about it. He just smiled and didn't answer my question of how i could get my phone back.....it drove me totally CRAZY! I finally found my phone back on the dining table, underneath some pile of capes. I mean, pls act like adults for God's sake. There is no need to hide my phone......just confront me or give me a warning letter or something. I'm no kid any more.....f*ck that biatch! And, even if you were to hide my phone, at least put it in a safe place like your locker or something. Not just leave it on the table....what if it goes missing? Are you gonna pay for it?

After lunch time, she came up to me and say:
Ash: So, you found your phone back?
Me : Yes I have.
Ash: You are not suppose to keep your phone there. The next time I see it again, I will take it up to Anthony's office and you will get a warning letter, understand?
Me : Buttttt....(angry)....ahhh...forget it...just forget it....(wanted to tell her other people was doing the same and she should act like adults and not hiding phones like kids and if hide, at least hide it in a safe place...not leave it on the table or something....but realise I just lost the effort to fight back because I am way more matured than fighting back with retarded people)
Ash: But what? You seen other people doing it?
Me: Yessss....i've seen other people doing it and I tot it's ok.
Ash: No...it's not ok for you to do it....

F*ck her....you know what, the next day (Saturday), I found her phone there laying inside the drawer at the kitchen. I so wanted to just dump her phone into the bin!

And....the same day, after Ash confronted me about my phone which drove me absolutely nuts, Anthony came and ask me to the balcony because he wanted to talk to me.....and guess what the talk was about....he wasn't happy of my taking sick leave the day before. He said he cannot have me telling him i'm down with stomach cramp every month during my period days and that my sick leave had brought the business down. I told him it doesn't happen all the time but he just ask me to go see the doc and get some medication to stop the pain and get back to work. Again FYI, that day I took sick leave, another senior apprentice took a day off as well giving the excuse that his house keys were inside the car and the gf took the car key to work so he cannot lock the house, hence, cannot come to work. And he did not get that 'talk' I got from Anthony. I mean...pleassssseeeeee....whose excuse is more lame here? I'm just a junior with no chance of servicing a client while that senior have clients and when I don't turn up to work because I am sick, I'm being blame for bringing the business down while nothing happened to him???? Wat the hell!?!?!?!?!?!?

And the most terrible one: I was walking down the stairs one evening and bump into Ash. She just pushed me hardly and shouted angrily at me, "Shut up!!" and ran up the stairs.....WTF!!!! I did not do anything to her and I got this!?!?!?!? Later I realise she was running up to the office to get the results whether she is in the FAME team or out (she joined this competition with her hair collection and IF she gets in, she will be travelling around the world doing hair)....but then, it's still not a good excuse to push me!! So....serve her right that she did not get into the team!

Dammit Ash! She is just such a sucker to Anthony and a bloody hell 'bodek' queen of all time.....Everyday in the salon, you'll always hear her calling, "Anthony, Anthonnyyyyy" here and there in a attentive, very 'teh' voice....YUCKSSSS!!! And when serving clients at the basin area, she just talks with them so loudly that it affects the peace of other clients....hate her man! Such a bitch that thinks she is hella great because she puts in sooo much effort in doing hairdressing and that she thinks she is a celebrity or something. She is just a bodek queen that sucked up so much on Anthony and backstab almost everyone as far as I have noticed during my 3 week work there. Never admits her mistake and puts the blame on her juniors when things go wrong! Team leader attitude that is!?!??!! PUITTT!!!

Many other things happened as well that I just don't wanna mention anymore. It's simply heartbreaking that I'd rather forget about it. Not to say I cannot tolerate being a junior there, but the fact I'm doing lots of cleaning around the salon and Anthony's private stuffs instead of hairdressing and still need to be picked on by evil seniors that hurt me. I went in with so much expectation only to realise that every single expectation was a disappointment. I entered a prestigious salon because I wanted to learn their way of hairdressing and make it big. But all I have got is...entering a big salon means cleaning every single part of the salon including your bosses' toilet and taking care of his pooches' pee and poo while all I got at the end of the day is....nothing. Amanda always warn me "Better clean the toilets properly because Anthony is very particular about the toilet." I would like to say here that if you are so particular about your toilet, clean them yourself. It's your private home use toilet anyway and it's already an extra when the apprentice cleans it for you....so dun ask for more! If you want it your way, you do it YOUR way YOURSELF!

So, I'm determined to call David tomorrow and go back to the salon, pack my belongings, hand back my locker keys and say Bye-bye! I really wanted to at least work next week for them as well since Emily will be away for holiday and they will be in need of people but I'm sorry that I cannot bring my self-esteem to go back there and get all those treatment from them again. I'm sick of being pushed around by young gals who think they are big shots. Even seeing their logo now make me wanna puke!

So....BYE BYE RAW! RAW is WAR? I say RAW is SORE!

P/S....Thanks for everyone who helped me pulled through this bad week...thanks Edward and Cynthia for being such good listener whenever I needed to talk.....and soooo sorry that I broke my parents' heart with all those incidents.....

0 remarks: