Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

QUICK UPDATES

I just came to realise I have actually typed up at least 3 posts and then abandon them halfway. It's either I lose track of what I am writing, or I stopped halfway due to some unforeseen issues coming up along the way and then lose interest in continuing. So I am just gonna do a quick one before I abandon this post again...

Exams is exactly 4 days away.....I am still in the midst of finishing the final module...and abandon 1/2 of module 4 due to lack of time and interest! Hopefully I can fin module 7 by tonite and then proceed to revise the important guidelines and principles....I've got headache attacking every now and then and my brains are only filled with Trades Practices Act 1974, ASX Principles of Good Corporate Governance and the OECD Corp Governance Principles....

Not only that, I've got a job interview supposedly scheduled on this coming Wednesday at 5:00pm. But luckily they called up and rescheduled it to Thursday, giving me more time to prepare. I'm bloody hell, going 25 this year and this is my first ever serious interview for a permanent position.....wat a failure...

Oooo, one good thing happened though, my migration agent just shoot me an email this morning saying my Permanent Residency application has been allocated with a case officer and the case is expected to be finalised soon....*PHEWWWWWW*

And some inner thoughts I have: I have been imagining the possibilities have I decide to go back to Malaysia for good when given the opportunity 3 years ago....the fact that I will already be at least an Audit Senior Associate and already in the finishing mark of completing my CPA totally....and then as comparison with my life now.....it's kinda depressing. People ask why I have the thinking of going back KL, why not stay here in Aussie for good. The answer is just simple: What do I have here in Sydney that's worth me staying back? Career....not yet, family....none, friends....eventually everyone's gonna go back.

Ok....u may argue the lifestyle here is good. I cannot deny it but if I don't have a decent career, how good can ur lifestyle be?

In Malaysia, I have a house to lived on without the fear of being evicted, I have a car I can drive around, I sleep in expensive comfortable firm mattress, I have delicious home cook food and soup, I have someone to clean my house....

In Australia, I have to rent with the fear that I might be evicted, I sleep on a stupid cheap IKEA mattress on the floor, I have to cook if I am ever hungry, I clean the house without any help....

Say I am a mama's girl or I can't give up my comfort zone or whatever, but I still don't see the point of staying back. Not when I don't have a career and I don't have family support to pull through my life....I can be without my family for a few years, but not forever.

Not until I have a career that is too good to forgo.

0 remarks: