Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

METAL BOWL....

Chinese used to say that securing a job in the government department is as if you've found this:


YES.....METAL BOWL.....apparently ancient chinese people tend to favour metal bowls/plates over porcelain ones because metal ones are sooo durable, its highly unlikely it will break into a million pieces when accidently dropped on the floor....wherares the porcelain ones....

Once dropped and that's the end of it.....That was why metal bowls are sorta the epitome of a safe and secured position, albeit nowadays, with the existence of plastic and microwavable/dish washer safe ones, metal bowls are no longer considered a top choice in kitchenwares. The only one type of metal bowl is prominent in the household is....


The Doggie bowl....

So, if the metal bowl theory is indeed true, have I secure myself the safest and greatest job on earth? Is this the ultimate job that I should never ever give up?

One more Chinese saying is that if you ever wanna have a good marriage, marry a fireman. Ok lar, it's not exactly a famous quote lar. But if you have watched the HK drama 烈火雄心 back in 1998, "若要嫁得好, 唔該請嫁消防老!" was always quoted by the characters in it.

So, what does it all imply? That my current job now is superb and I have access to knowing all the firey hunks who aren't just a pretty face but will make great husbands as well?

Mmmmm....now that got me thinking......

BTW....when I say I work in the fire station, I mean in Sydney, duh, not in KL where the firies are either fat or old....


0 remarks: