Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

Rooney the red nose reindog

Few pictures of Rooney Roo....this was when he first came home. He was 8 weeks old then....



Even recent picture....Samurai Roo


Rooney distracting me while I was studying....


Finally....Reindog Roo!












0 remarks: