Whats in Boredom Breaker?

Oh, "Why am I back at blogging" I hear you ask.... I just need a place to get rid of excess time so HERE I AM....blog...blog...blog...about everything from everyday lives, off and on thoughts, silly events happening around, book reviews, movie reviews...basically everything that envelopes around my everyday living!

Messages for FyiL12...


Powered By Blogger

CLICK ME...CLICK ME!!

BORED BOARD

Announcement:
Boredom Breaker is now also accessible via AliveNotDead

I have took down posts I wrote about a recent incident at home. If you still wanna have a read, leave me a message and I'll see what I can do....

The New Exercise Machine...

I just found out something interesting today. Not only it's fun, it can also help you work out and is a good form of exercise to those lazy couch potato who wouldn't like or couldn't afford to join the gym. This amazing 'machine' I meant was......


(drums rolling.....)
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
TAH DAH......

The new Nintendo Wii!!!

It comes with a games pack which includes games of tennis, baseball, golf, bowling and the most intensive of all....boxing!

We went to Edward's house today for a house call of haircutting session and realise a whole new world behind Edwin's room. He had the Wii and just a simple game of bowling got me addicted to the console that I wanted to impulsively rush to East Gardens Westfield and grab one home! Bowling wasn't really making us sweat but boxing was!! Edward and I played with the nunchuk attached to the controller and box into the air so hard that after like 2 rounds, we were so dead tired and was sweating like a pig! Edward beat me to KO for all 2 games and realising that I sucked in it, I handed the controller over to Yien Von who was known as the 'unbeatable' in Edward's home. And yessss did she beat the hell outta Edward. After like 2 games with Von, Edward's controller was like filled with his hand sweat.....eeewwwww.

We played from like 2 something all the way till 6-ish and went home all tired and happy. But I was glad that the mall closed at 5 and by the time Tui finish cutting all their hair, it was already 4:45 and we couldn't go to the mall. Yesssss, it is good exercise and I love it sooo much compared to all other consoles but as I came home and did the research, $400 only includes the console, the controller and the 5 games I mentioned. And, impossible that I would only have 1 controller, rite? And adding it cost $70 each. And in order to play boxing which we use both hands, I'll have to add on the nunchuks for each controller....and it cost like $30 each. Plus, the controllers are all battery operated,which means I will need consistant supply of battery. Original games of Wii cost like $90 according to Edwin. Means, if I had bought the Wii for $400 today, it will incur me other expenditure in adding on other accessories which will end up costing like $500 plus! And IF i had rush to the mall today and then realise all these, I would still end up buying it because I had made all the way there and would be impulsive enough to think that $500 is worth spending on.

At the end of the day, now that I am back home, cooked dinner, ate and showered, I realise my right hand muscle hurt sooo much that I'm worried it will affect my work tomorrow. It seem like I had did extensive exercise the whole Anzac Day that I feel so tired and sore. And it also make me realise that women not only are impulsive when it comes to fashion items, they are too when it comes to games console. It is so addictive and fun at that moment that I would trade anything to have that. Moreover, one more thing that made Wii fun was the company we had. It wouldn't be as much fun if I was home alone playing it with Tui only.

So....after all, it was indeed FUN and I do wish I own one.....but not after I realise that I would have to invest on other games and accessories which have no resale value! Having the accounting genes flowing inside me and knowing that my job earns me peanuts now, it's just not for me after all......I'll have to get cheaper alternative of going to the gym....i.e. going walking with little Rooney more often or run more stairs at RAW......+(

0 remarks: